A Trip for those who wish to visit the real Santa who lived and died in today’s town Demre, between Kas and Antalya on the Coast of Mediterranean. Saint Nicholas was the famous Bishops of Myra in Demre 5’th Century, who secretly helped people and become a legend and kids favourite hero. The real-life Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas, is buried near his birthplace of Demre, a town on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey, in the church that bears his name. The church still has many well-preserved wall paintings and ornaments. Although the church is modest and small, it is probably that reason that it’s more likeable as compared to bigger complex constructions
This excursion is suitable for everyone who likes to have an early start to the day and want to see places reflecting the culture of the land.
FACTS ABOUT NICHOLAS
- Born, lived and died in today’s Turkey and not in Lapland
- born to a wealthy parent and inherited great wealth from his parents which he was using his wealth helping poor people, this he was doing secretly.
- He did not have any flying raindeers nor elves.
- Days : Every Day
- Pick Up Time : 6.30am
- Return : 7pm
- Included : Breakfast – Entrance Fees – Lunch
- Bring Along: Sun Cream, Money, Camera
- Suitable : All Ages above 12, under 18 with a legal guardian